The Bingo Association are inviting licensed retail and digital operators from across the UK bingo sector to join them and mark this special day, to raise the profile of the game we love and generate mass reappraisal of the leisure activity, from both new and lapsed players far and wide. After a very tough year for all it’s time to put bingo front and centre in people’s minds.
Those involved in NBD all have a shared goal and a passion for bingo, whether in club or online – and want to welcome more people into clubs and online – and what better way to make a comeback, than to mark a special day in the calendar and celebrate in style, bingo style!
Current objectives include:
- Celebrating the great game of bingo
- Raising awareness of National Bingo Day and the sector
- Highlighting the aspects of bingo that are truly special and the power of the bingo community both in club and online (fun, social and safe)
- Organising a fun day (and maybe week) for bingo regulars, whilst stimulating renewed interest from former players and real interest from potential new players
- Finding new ways to celebrate, creating that winning feeling and encouraging people to think again about bingo
- Raise awareness of the club and online communities – and that clubs operate in a Covid-secure and government approved way, allowing people to socialise safely and continue to provide fun and excitement.
If you are:
- A licensed UK operator
- Fanatical about bingo
- Want to join forces to raise the profile of the great game
- Want to play an active role in helping us build and launch the campaign
Then the event team would like you to hear from you. All you have to do is complete a sign up form online at nationalbingoday.co.uk/express-interest/ and you’ll start receiving regular communications about National Bingo Day very soon.
An incredible bingo task force will be set up from across the industry, involving those who show an expression of interest, received by Friday 5th March 2021. This task force will be responsible for coming up with key messages, big ideas, ways to celebrate, and ensuring that National Bingo Day is used as a fantastic platform to amplify the bingo call to action.
This will include PR, marketing, social media, events, great prize funds (including a role for the National Bingo Game) and lots more. Your ideas matter so the Association and National Bingo Day team can’t wait to have you involved and hear people’s ideas.
Make sure the 27th June 2021 is in your diary – because this day will be all about bingo – this year, and for many more years to come! Find out more by visiting nationalbingoday.co.uk and by following on Facebook and Twitter